So i did not have any new years resolutions. But if i want some it’s not to late right? Its funny i don’t know about you, but for me deadlines are important. They help me get things done ! IF someone gives you a year to do a project. Does it really take a year? or does it just take 3 months depending how hard you work? So my thought yesterday was i want to give myself a present for the new year. 2013 has been great.
Baby Green ( my daughter) lights up my world and its been an amazing journey this past year.
i love her like crazy amounts of sheep ( like new Zealand style) and i am happy to give her everything i can to make her the best little bug she can be. She fills me with tons of joy with her smiles, laughed and love…
That said this year has not been about me. So I am trying to think about what i would like to accomplish i have 2 months till the new year and how would like to start it off right.
So here are my new years resolutions: ( That i made up today)..
1. I want to do yoga everyday.
2. Intense workouts 2-3 days a week
I am all about manageable goals i have lots of other things i would like to accomplish. But i am going to keep this simple and here is my plan.
1. 3 yoga poses of my choice each morning ( do them with Baby Green )
2. On days i teach dance take my class through a couple of yoga poses during our warm ups
Hardcore workouts! At least 2 a week ( but can do more if i can find the time)
1. I teach Tue/Thur morning after i teach i have 1 hour window before i get baby green back. So i will go to the gym and workout before going to pick her up.
2. Mr. Kabonnagreen has Sundays off. So i can leave baby green with him for 1 hour and go workout. ( or i can sub this day for another day on a monday if i have all my class planning done or Saturday if i can get a friend or family member to watch baby green).
Pretty simple goals for the New year. But totally attainable i think. I have a goal, a simple plan and a good time frame to set new habits.
Hopefull results ( present to myself to start out the New Year 2014)
1. Yoga- Feeling more connected with myself, breath and peace of mind. To gain pose, grace and dignity through my practice to use in my tool belt of daily living.
2. Workouts- To be in better shape, to sleep deeper, to increase my overall endurance and strength, to clear my mind, to release some endorphins!
Its the first Monday in November and i am excited to get started. I hope you will join me! What do you want for yourself for the New Year? YOu can do it,… We can do it!
Lets end 2013 Right! And keep it goin for 2014!