Sometimes you just need to reboot. To step back from what might of happened the day before and look at each day as its own. Its like your brain needs some space to breathe too.
Lucky today i got that. My life is wonderful and i am very happy. But being Kabonnagreen+ totally has its mental and physical challenges that are completely different and new then being Kabonnagreen.
I will admit i have had anxiety and stress over things that normal just roll right off me. So I acknowledge yeah i am growing a little human in me and sometimes i get a little off because of that.
I have been living a little in between Kabonnagreen and Kabonnagreen+. Not fully being one or the other. But now that i am in week 22. Only 3 more months. I have decided today is the day that i am going to really embrace the Kabonnagreen+ that i am. It is a physical shift and mental shift.
Ways I plan on making this shift and helping myself be the best kabonnagreen+ i can be. Because i don’t want my little + to feel stress. I want to create an enviroment for her to flourish in my body.
Calm the Mind and Prepare the Body:
* Daily meditations
* More prenatal yoga and stretching
* Juicing Romaine Lettuce ( its helps calms the nerves and beat anxiety!)
* Sleep ( seems simple, but sometimes its difficult with my SVC) so naps and bedtime whenever i need it!
* Increase Circulation through daily exercise
(For this one i have been really lucky that my job is to move. I am a dancer/dancer teacher. But my classes are coming to an end this week. So i am starting up a new routine to make sure i stay fit and active and sane through this pregnancy :).)
Connect with this new experience:
*I am going to start to talk with her daily. It can just be my thoughts or ideas i have to decorate her room. Ect. What i am going to make for dinner. ( she will be eating it too).
* Going to actively love this new body
* Going to look at her little movements i feel in my tummy as tickles and playful internal hugs. I think to be honest the fact i can feel her moving is like.. woah.. ha ha this is really happening.. its like a reality check every few seconds.. but i think just because its so new i feel this way.. sure in a couple more weeks it will just be my new normal
I feel a little hokie writing this blog. Debating if even needs to be posted. Maybe its just for me. But i then also thought maybe it would be helpful. It’s where i am at.
I am firm believe that I can choose who I want to be. It’s great to feel things and feel them deeply. But not to get stuck. But if I don’t like how I’m feeling or acting I have the power to change it. Mind set is everything. Not to be fake but to really want change then seek it out. There are so many things that are out of my control but my state of mind.. is well freaking mine..:)
Happy Mental and physical health yall.